OFFICES & HIGH-END INTERIORS >
& SPECIALIZED FACILITIES
SUSTAINABLE & SPECIALIZED FACILITIES
Technical Builders can tackle many diverse projects. We:
- are well-versed in green building practices, including solar power
system installation and implementation of strategies for LEED certification
- complete seismic retrofits, bringing older and historical buildings
up to current code
- work with restaurants, food manufacturers, and food processors,
applying our understanding of local health and FDA regulations to
eliminate potential regulatory problems at the design stage
- deliver turnkey retail construction projects, whether building
out a mall space or developing a strip mall from ground up
The following are some of our Specialty, Retail & Green projects:
- Skystream Networks - New building and interior
renovation totaling 55,000 SF. Project included new 10,000 SF mezzanine
and 7,000 SF of new 2-story ground up building addition, a full seismic
upgrade and new "Class A" interior improvements. Project
was completed in 22 weeks.
- Opti Solar - Construction of a new Solar Pilot
Plant including new Chemical Storage bunker, specialized piping systems
and power distribution, and exhaust systems.
- Taryn Rose at Santana Row - Construction of a high
end retail shoe store at Santana Row. Project included limestone floors,
curved walls and ceilings with level 5 finish and custom waterfall
- 825 Stewart Drive, Sunnyvale - Project included
Demolition of an existing 20,000 SF tilt-up building and construction
of a new ground up 35,000 SF office building. Project also included
seismic upgrade, the addition of 15 new exterior window openings,
all new storefront glass, new 2 story lobby, and new roof.
- 960 San Antonio, Palo Alto - Completely re-built
existing 12,000 SF building including new raised first and second
floors and roof in an existing 2-story concrete tilt up. Project included
all new exterior openings, new 2-story lobby, new restroom core and
- Chinese Mutual Assistance Association - Design
build construction of a new ground up 22,000 SF office building, including
extensive site-work, underground parking for 30 cars, and all interior
- Hoya Optics - Design build construction of a 30,000
SF two story steel framed building for the manufacture of optical
quality glass. Project included 16,000 amps of electrical distribution,
and a second floor capable of holding extremely heavy loads.
- Nanogram - Seismic upgrade to a 78,000 SF building.
Project included new wall anchors, re-nailing of the roof diaphragm,
new steel brace frames with grade beams and tube steel reinforcing
of existing concrete wall panels.
- Mary Manor Retail Center - New ground up retail
Center for tenants including Starbucks, Curves, Quiznos, dry cleaners
and spec space.
- Peninsula Beauty Supply - Interior improvement
of a 4,000 SF retail space in Willow Glen area of San Jose. Project
included salon area, mezzanine area for new offices and retail sales
area including installation of slat wall and fixtures.
- Dream Dinners San Jose & Los Gatos –
Design build construction of 2 stores including kitchen and prep areas
for food preparation and packaging.